Lasting solutions to which all parties are committed
We have an extensive toolkit of group consultation and decision making processes, to structure and maintain momentum in discussions.
The focus may be:
- strategic and business planning
- consulting and engaging with communities, either internal or external
- refining work processes and practices
- defining customer service standards
- developing role descriptions
- managing change, clarifying values
- developing online communications - user centred design for highly usable websites and intranets.
A sample of our facilitation assignments includes:
- Regular half-day workshops involving Senior Executive responsible for the HR function of 9 major Australian and global blue-chip companies from the financial services, FMCG, infrastructure, business services and IT sectors
- Business and strategic planning for national organisations
- Business visioning for state-wide organisations
- Business plan stakeholder evaluation and feedback session
- Major stakeholder evaluation of a $22M state-wide project
- In developing a state-based response to a federal funding initiative, helping a directorate within a major government department liaise with >100 representatives across the state, with stakeholders both within the Department and from outside (including community groups and service providers)
- Establishing and analysing an inventory of all the ‘deliberative’ processes that have occurred in Australia, such as citizens juries, consensus conferences and ‘enquiries by design’
- Helping a relatively new group of about 40 committed professionals to find ways to resolve their tensions and take charge of their relationships
- Coaching a consortium of primary producers preparing for difficult negotiations with a major purchaser of their produce
- Providing group training and individual coaching in conflict resolution, negotiation, communication, management and team leader skills, teamwork, managing performance, problem solving, decision making and associated areas.